SEO can be of two kinds: On-page optimization and Off-page optimization. Although the methods aim at increasing your websites rank, On-page optimization is everything you do ON your pages the majority of the times using high search engine optimization tools. It might be page titles, key words, back links, Meta tags. Off-page optimization identifies the things which are done OFF your website such as using social media platforms, blogs and articles, communities, marketing etc
Below are the top 5 SEO tools which could be used to audit your SEO:
- Google Webmasters Tool
- Ask Google as to how it sees your website. Which means you can use Google’s Webmasters Tool itself to understand how Google sees your website, investigations and rankings it.
- These are excellent user friendly and free tools that help you with critical troubleshooting thereby improving the search engine optimization performance. Using this troubleshoot file, you can modify your website for better performance.
- This tool can help you to quarantine the malicious hyperlinks in case if your website is hacked.
- Google Webmasters Tool also provides Page Speed Insights.
- Check My Links
- This free tool lets you check whether any of your internal or external links are broken.
- This instrument makes the editor’s life effortless to make adjustments to the page as it finds the amount of broken links on the page quickly.
- This tool marks all of the great group buy seo tools links in green and broken links in red which makes it a lot easier to fix such broken or inactive connections.
- Moa Pro Tools
- Moa Pro tools provide a free course for 30 days and they have paid plans in a variety of prices.
- This all-in-one tool can help you to boost the search rankings of your website.
- Tool easily identifies crawl skill factors of your website that are influencing your website performance.
- Moz’s tools help you determine the opportunities, build reports, monitor your website growth
- SEO Report Card
- This is still another free tool that provides you with a SEO Report card.
- The report card gives an evaluation of your website to compare it against your competition in the industry.
- SEO report card provides Rank Analysis, Link Building, On-site Evaluation, Website Accessibility, Trust Metrics, Present Indexing
- HubSpot’s Website Grader
- A free tool which aids the manufacturers to find SEO opportunities.
- This online tool generates reports based on these metrics- Performance, SEO, Mobile Readiness, Security.
- HubSpot’s also offers a huge selection of paid tools which offers in-depth analysis to discover opportunities for website optimization.
- Aside from these free tools you may also purchase SEO tools which could help you with your needs in specific.
So, spend some time to gain knowledge about best approaches to enhance your SEO, compare SEO tools and employ them to improve your website ranking